You can access your voicemails through the KnowRoaming app. No calls required!
Yes, KnowRoaming's voicemail system can be accessed while traveling abroad.
How it Works:
- You’ll receive an SMS from KnowRoaming when you have a new voicemail in your inbox – you can click the link to take you to the voicemail KnowRoaming app, or…
- You can manually go to the app, and under the More tab, select Voicemail.
- Your voicemails will have the number of the caller, the date and timestamp.
- Click on the entry, the voicemail will download (requires data or Wi-Fi to download) and you can listen to the voicemail (replay options, too).
- When you’re done, delete old voicemail by clicking on the trashcan.
- To customized your voicemail greeting, dial 605 and follow the prompts (Default Voicemail password is 1111)
If necessary, you can open your phone dialer and dial 605 while abroad and follow the prompts to access your voicemail messages. (The regular rate for a local outgoing call to the country in which you are located will apply.)
Note: Default Voicemail password is 1111